Nominations for the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2018
6th May 2018
Stadium Experience is pleased to announce that both Manchester City Football Club and Watford Football Club have been nominated for the below awards categories in the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2018.
The prestigious event aims to recognise the efforts and dedication shown by the catering, conference and events teams at every football and rugby stadium across the UK and Ireland. There will be a total of 13 different award categories, with a Bronze, Silver and Winner award for each presented on the evening, including:
- Non Matchday Mystery Shopper Award (both venues)
- Visiting Directors Award – Football (both venues)
- Overall Matchday Hospitality Award (both venues)
- Shining Star Award – Wajdi Kalboussi (Manchester City FC)
- Operations Team of the Year Award (Manchester City FC)
- Matchday Hospitality Award – Large Stadium (Manchester City FC)
- Matchday Hospitality Award – Small Stadium (Watford FC)
The awards, sponsored by Heineken, will take place in the Amex Stadium, home to Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club on Thursday 31st May 2018. Over 400 guests will experience a fine dining four course menu, awards ceremony, followed by an exclusive onsite after party until the very early hours.
More information on the awards, and tickets for the event are available online at – www.stadiumexperience.com/awards.
< Back to News